ASTROMIX.NET is an Internet resource located on the domain name https://astromix.net, operating through the Internet resource and related services (hereinafter referred to as the Site).
The contractual relationship between the buyer and the seller is formalized in the form of a public offer contract. The terms of the public offer are fixed in this document.
Offer acceptance - the purchase of goods in the manner determined by this document, at the prices indicated in the online store, and agreement with the terms of payment products.
A breach or violation of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
The content of the site (hereinafter - the Content) - the protected results of intellectual activity, including the texts of literary works, their titles, forewords, annotations, articles, illustrations, covers, musical works with or without text, graphic, text, photographic, derivatives, composite and other works, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademark names, logos, computer programs, databases, as well as design, structure, selection, coordination, appearance, general style and location of this Content included in the Site and other intellectual property objects all together and/or separately contained on the site.
Products and services of the Site - Horoscopes, Digests, Reports, and other documents or information that are sent to the user by e-mail or opened in a browser
1.1 We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
1.2 You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
1.3 You agree not to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content;
- use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
2.1 You will need to enter your information to use a service or create an account to use our Site.
2.2 Here are some rules about filling out information:
- You must be 18 years or older to use our Services. Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age are only permitted to use our Services through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission and under their direct supervision. Children under 13 years are not permitted to use ASTROMIX.NET or the Services. You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by a minor on your account, and there may be commercial products or services available that you may want to consider limiting a minor's access to material online.
- Be honest with us. Provide accurate information about yourself. It’s prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
- Choose an appropriate name. If you decide not to have your full name serve as the name associated with your account, you may not use language that is offensive, vulgar, infringes someone’s intellectual property rights, or otherwise violates the Terms.
- You're responsible for your account. You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person whose financial information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you’re registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business. Also, your accounts are not transferable.
- Protect your password. As we mentioned above, you’re solely responsible for any activity on your account, so it’s important to keep your account password secure.
- Let's be clear about our relationship. These Terms don't create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment, or franchisee relationship between you and Astromix Inc.
2.3 User reviews posted on the Site are not confidential information and can be used by the Site Administration without restrictions.
3.1 The site provides the User with the following types of services (services):
- access to electronic content on a paid monthly basis, with the right to view the content, according to the selected tariff plan;
- access to information about the Product and/or service to information about the purchase of the Product on a paid / free basis.
3.2 Furthermore, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited.
3.3 We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
3.4 Occasionally, there may be information on our Site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
3.5 We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
3.6 Depending on the selected service, after paying, you will receive:
- access to the purchased product by providing a link in your personal account or/and a PDF file by e-mail.
- either subscription products will appear during the month, for example, the daily forecast or astro-calendar through access to the user's personal account during purchase or with automatic renewal.
4.1 License to Use Our Services. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services—subject to the Terms and the following restrictions in particular:
4.1.1 Don’t Use Our Services to Break the Law. You agree that you will not break any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, state, federal, and international laws that may apply to you. For example, you are responsible for obtaining any permits or licenses that your business requires and for complying with applicable legal requirements in the applicable jurisdiction (s). You may not engage in fraud (including false statements or notices of abuse), theft, anti-competitive behavior, threatening behavior, or any other illegal activity or crime against ASTROMIX.NET, another ASTROMIX.NET user, or a third party.
4.1.2 Pay Your Bills. You are responsible for paying all fees that you owe to ASTROMIX.NET. You are also solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales you make through our Services. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by PayPal.
4.1.3 Don’t Steal Our Stuff. Our Site and Services including source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (Our Content) are owned or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You agree not to crawl, scrape, or spider any page of the Services or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of the Services.
4.1.4 Don’t Try to Harm Our Systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
4.1.5 Follow Our Trademark Policy. The name and the other ASTROMIX marks, phrases, logos, and designs that we use in connection with our Services (ASTROMIX Trademarks), are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of ASTROMIX in the US and other countries.
4.1.6 Share Your Ideas. We love your suggestions and ideas! They can help us improve your experience and our Services. Any unsolicited ideas or other materials you submit to ASTROMIX.NET are considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you.
4.2 Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and Our Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
4.3 We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
5.1 Our site is connected to Internet acquiring, and you can pay for the Goods and Services of the Site with a Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Maestro bank card. Also, the site is connected to the payment aggregator Interkassa. After confirming the selected tariff plan, a secure window will open with the payment page of the processing center of the corresponding payment system, where you need to enter your bank card details or another identifier that is used in the selected payment system. For additional authentication of the cardholder, the 3D Secure protocol is used. If your Bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to its server for additional identification. For information on the rules and methods of additional identification, check with the Bank that issued your bank card.
5.2 Security guarantees. The processing centers of the payment services used on the Site protect and process your bank card data in accordance with the PCI DSS security standard. Information is transferred to the payment gateway using SSL encryption technology. Further transmission of information occurs through closed banking networks with the highest level of reliability.
We may offer a trial subscription for service. Unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the trial, you will be automatically charged a price indicated on the payment screen for a chosen subscription period.
The subscription renews automatically at the end of each period (each week, month, 6 months, year, or otherwise, depending on the option selected by you at the time of purchase) until you cancel.
6.3. Payment method
Payment will be charged to the payment method you submitted at the time of purchase at confirmation of purchase. You authorize us to charge the applicable fees to the payment method that you submit.
Canceling your subscription means that the automatic renewal will be disabled, but you will still have access to all your subscription features for the remaining time of the then-current period. You can cancel a trial or a subscription by contacting the support team at Support center or by using "Cancel Subscription" mechanism on the website at least 24 hours before the end of the trial or then-current subscription period.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, we may change subscription fees at any time. We will give you reasonable notice of any such pricing changes by posting the new prices on the app and/or by sending you an email notification, or in other prominent way. If you do not wish to pay the new fees, you can cancel the applicable subscription prior to the change going into effect.
7.1 Since your purchase is a digital product, it is deemed “used” after download or opening, and all purchases made on ASTROMIX.NET are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, there is a strict no refund policy. The onus is on you, as a consumer, to make responsible decisions about the purchases you make online.
7.2 There is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about a digital product;
- you bought a digital product by mistake;
- you don't want a digital product after you've downloaded it
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the digital product;
- the digital product did not meet your expectations;
- you ask for goodwill;
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
7.3 You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
8.1. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
8.2. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
8.3. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
8.4. In no case shall Astromix Inc., our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
11.1. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
13.2. In disputes, disagreements arising under this Agreement shall be resolved through negotiations.
13.3. The pre-trial procedure for resolving a dispute is considered mandatory.
13.4. If it is impossible to resolve the dispute on a voluntary basis, any of the Parties have the right to apply to the court for the protection of their rights.
If you have questions:
Contact Astromix Inc.:
Write to us at one of the following addresses:
30 N Gould St Ste R Sheridan, WY 82801, USA.
Last updated on January 26, 2022