By using the Site, you acknowledge that ASTROMIX.NET will use your information in the country where ASTROMIX.NET operates. Please be aware that the privacy laws and standards in certain countries, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, may differ from those that apply in the country in which you reside. We will transfer personal information.
Site Administration – authorized employees who manage the Site, acting on behalf of "ASTROMIX.NET", organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing of personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) performed with personal data.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an email, location data, telephone number, or more factors specific to that natural person.
Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Confidentiality of personal data is a mandatory requirement for the Site Administration or for other persons who have access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the personal data subject or the presence of other legal grounds.
The Site user (User) – a person who has access and using the Site ASTROMIX.NET through the Internet.
Cookies – a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the User's computer that the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in the HTTP request when they try to open the page of the corresponding site.
We use a number of different cookies on the website, including strictly necessary, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
IP-address – a unique network address of a node in a computer network built on the IP protocol.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) - a security standard for organizations that handle credit and debit card information. The standard was created to increase controls around payment data to reduce fraud. If we want to sell online and accept payments from Visa, Mastercard, including PayPal, our software and hosting needs to be PCI-compliant.
1.3. Using the services, you acknowledge that ASTROMIX.NET will use your information where we operate. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information continues to receive adequate protection.
2.1. During the provision of our services, we collect or receive your personal the following information:
2.1.1. Information that you provide about yourself, such as name, surname; date, time and place of birth; E-mail address. Personal data may also include data additionally provided by Users at the request of the ASTROMIX.NET in order to fulfill the obligations by to the Users arising from the contract for the provision of services.;
2.1.2. Information about how you access our website, your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and details about how you browse through our websites and platform. We collect some of this information by using “cookies” or other similar technologies directly from your device.
2.2. Information for analytics: We use data analytics to provide site functionality and improve services. We use analytics software for understanding the Site’s functionality. This software can record information, for example, how often you visit the Site, what happens in applications, aggregated usage, performance data, application errors, debugging information and source of opening the Site. We do not link the information stored in the analytics software with any personal information that you send.
2.3. We obtain location information you provide in your profile or your IP address. With your consent, we may also determine location by using other information from your device, such as precise location information from GPS or information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device. We use and store information about your location to provide features and to improve and customize the Services, for example, for ASTROMIX.NET’s internal analytics and performance monitoring; localization, regional requirements, and policies for the Services; for local content, search results, and recommendations; for shipping and mapping services; and (using non-precise location information) marketing. If you have consented to share your precise device location details but would no longer like to continue sharing that information with us, you may revoke your consent to the sharing of that information through the settings or on your mobile device.
3.1. We know that Users of our Site value the control over their personal information, so ASTROMIX.NET gives you the opportunity to provide, edit or delete certain information, and also choose how we will inform you.
3.2. You can also monitor the receipt of messages from ASTROMIX.NET using tools in e-mails. ASTROMIX.NET can send you messages about services or our activities. Some of these messages are necessary, since they are service messages (for example, organizational or legal notices). Others are not mandatory messages, for example, newsletters.
4.1. When you use the Site, we collect, use, share and otherwise process your personal information, as described in this Policy. We rely on a number of legal grounds to use your information this way. European law calls these reasons “legitimate interests.” These “legitimate interests” include:
- Keeping our services safe and secure: we can also use your information to ensure safety and security, including sharing your information for such purposes, including strengthening our community's protection from spam, harassment, intellectual property infringement, crime and security risks of all types. We respect your privacy. ASTROMIX.NET will not disclose your name, email address or other personal information to third parties without your consent, except as provided in this Policy.;
- Service Providers: ASTROMIX.NET may also engage third-party companies and individuals (such as analysts and security service providers) to help us manage, provide and sell the services. These third parties have limited access to your information, can use your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are not required to disclose or use your information for other purposes. Participation of service providers is often necessary for us to provide you with the services. In some other cases, these service providers are not absolutely necessary to provide the Services, but help us do it better, for example, by helping us to conduct research on how we could better serve our Users. In these latter cases, we have a legitimate interest in working with service providers to improve our services.;
- To communicate with you about your orders, subscriptions, and reservations, as well as our products, services, sales, offers, and promotions.;
- answering questions or providing other types of support;
- providing and improving our products and services;
- testing out features or additional services.
4.2. We only process personal information for these “legitimate interests” after considering the potential risks to your privacy—for example, by providing clear transparency into our privacy practices, offering you control over your personal information where appropriate, limiting the information we keep, limiting what we do with your information, who we send your information to, how long we keep your information, or the technical measures we used to protect your information.
5.1. We realize that individuals trust us to protect their personal information. We maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect your personal information in ours possession, no method of transmission over the internet, or security system is perfect, and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
5.2. We believe strongly in protecting our customers’ personal data, and understands that doing so is critical to help us preserve the trust and confidence to our Site. GDPR-compliant features are built into Site, including features to enable us to offer our customers' transparency into and control over their personal data, and technical measures to ensure that our customers’ personal data is protected as it crosses borders. We believe in making it easy for you to use our Site in a manner that complies with privacy and data protection laws like the GDPR.
5.3. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully and by keeping your password and computer secure, such as by signing out after using the Services. We offer advanced security features and settings for users, such as two-factor authentication for signing in, and sign in history and notifications; you can view more information in your account settings.
6.1. ASTROMIX.NET will retain your information only as long as it is necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy or for providing you with the services. If you no longer want ASTROMIX.NET to use your information to provide you with the services, you can write us a request to delete your personal information. We also store log files for internal analysis. These log files are usually stored for a short period of time, except when they are used to ensure the security of the Site, to improve the functionality of the Site, or we are legally bound to keep them for longer periods of time.
7.1. Certain privacy laws around the world, including the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), provide users with rights related to their personal information. Consistent with those laws, ASTROMIX.NET gives you the choice of accessing, editing, or removing certain information, as well as choices about how we contact you. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply in limited cases.
- Right to Access & Portability: You can access certain personal information associated with your account by visiting your account privacy settings. You can request a copy of your personal information in an easily accessible format and information explaining how that information is used.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate information about you. By visiting your account settings, you can correct and change certain personal information associated with your account.
- Right to Restrict Processing: In certain cases, where we process your information, you may also have the right to restrict or limit the ways in which we use your personal information.
- Right to Deletion: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, except information we are required to retain by law, regulation, or to protect the safety, security, and integrity of ASTROMIX.NET.
- Right to Object: If we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons. Where we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you can object using the unsubscribe link in such communications or changing your account email settings.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: Where we rely on consent, you can choose to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information using specific features provided to enable you to withdraw consent, like an email unsubscribe link or your account privacy preferences. If you have consented to share your precise device location details but would no longer like to continue sharing that information with us, you can revoke your consent to the sharing of that information through the settings on your mobile device. This is without prejudice to your right to generally permanently close your account and delete your personal information.
7.2. You have certain rights regarding your information, which we process. If you want to manage, modify, restrict or delete your personal information, you can do so by contacting us at [email protected] Upon request, ASTROMIX.NET will provide you with information on whether we retain your personal information. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time. Please note that if you send us a request relating to your personal information, we have to make sure that it is you before we can respond. In order to do so, we may ask to see documentation verifying your identity, which we will discard after verification. If you are not happy with our response to a request, you can contact us to resolve the issue. You also have the right to contact your local data protection or privacy authority at any time.
7.3. Limiting use of, or deleting, your personal information may impact features and uses that rely on that information. However, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights, including otherwise denying you goods or services, providing you with a different level or quality of services, or charging you different prices or rates for services.
If you have questions:
Last updated on May 25, 2021